24 Dec 2014

Merry Christmas


This is our tree, I made the christmas roses from wired ribbon, they don't look too bad from a distance.  I love fairies and have a small collection of them, I am sure that they fly around during the night!

The colours did not come out very well in this photo, they look a bit washy washy.  I had made more of a purply edged sky and a brighter looking deer. The deer is a very very cute stamp,isn't it!
I am entering again into the monthly Clarity Stamp Challenge - this month it is trees

Wishing you all the happiest Christmas it is possible for you to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye