25 Nov 2015

Christmas Mug

 

 

I made this Chirtsmas Mug as a gift. I just added tea bags in the mug to take the picture. Later I am also going to add one of those spoon stirrer thingies, you know the spoons which have chocolate on the end with embedded marshmallows in.

I will then wrap it in cellophane.

I used

Lavinia Stamps, dye inks, card, and glossy accents to make the mug.

Thanks so much for looking.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Lavinia Stamps Christmas

Craft Stamper Take a Stamp

Country View Challenges Colour Blue

 

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous little gift ..... great stamping! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Christmas gift! Thanks for playing at Craft Stamper Take It Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely project and just my favourite colours too ......Thanks you for entering the Lavinia Challenge and Good Luck..... Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty and so clever, what a fabulous Christmas gift! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Country View Craft and have a great weekend. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift idea Jannet, beautiful colours. Thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck. Kx DT member

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye