4 Dec 2015

Downton Abbey Card

Oh dear, it's the last Downton Abbey ever this Christmas! What will we do..

I made this wintery Downton Abbey scene in tribute to the long running show. I am going to make several more of these scenes, so I can turn them into Christmas cards for friends who I know love Downton Abbey.

I think Edith is going to marry Bertie in the last show, don't you?

Sorry I think I may have taken the photo a bit askew.

Thanks so much for looking.

I will like to enter this into the following challenges:-

Craft Stamper Sharing the Season

Country View Create a Scene

Artistic Stamper Christmas

That's Crafty Season Greetings

Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Anything Goes

 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card, I love the snow look and the sweet christmas tree, lovely scene...
    Thank you for joining in on our challenge over at Creative Artiste's Mixed Media Challenge.. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon...

    Hugs Rhonda DT xx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please dont forget to become a follower to be eligible for our prize... :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMY, this card is stunning, you put a smile on my face!! And of course can't wait to see the last episode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your creation for our challenge!
    Thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge...

    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card. I love the scene you have created, it's just beautiful. Good to have you with us at Creative Artiste's Mixed Media Challenge this month.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely scene, I am sure everyone who receives one of this cards will be very pleased. Thank you for joining in this moths challenge at The Artistic stamper.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye