17 Jan 2016

Aloysious

I love Teddy Bears, and I recently rediscovered this adorable stamp of Aloysious in my stamp box. He was the famous bear from Brideshead Revisted. He is made by Indigo Blu, and is still available to buy. The Happy Birthday sentiment came with him.

I made a colourful background, and edged it with a pink sparkle pen, and then matted him onto gold card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Indigo Blu All That Sparkles

Craft Stamper Take a Stamp

Artistic Stamper Anything Goes

Thank you so beary much for looking.

 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background and one of my favourite bear stamps as well. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft Stamper challenge. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he such a cutie! and looks fab layered onto the background.
    Thank you for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore this - gorgeous make! Thanks for joining us in the Indigo Blu challenge and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jannet - this is just adorable!!!! I love it! Good luck and thanks for taking part!
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little guy .... and he looks fab against that gorgeous background. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..... Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye