13 Jul 2016

Once upon a notebook

I recently found this cute little notebook. I decided to alter the cover by using A lovely Teddy stamp by Crafty Insividuals, and colouring her with watercolours.I created the background by using chalks on water I have written a short tutorial on how I did this here. I then added a few spalshes of watercolours.

I tied a lot of pretty organza ribbons onto the book spiral.

Thank you so much for visiting.

I would like to enter this little notebook into the following challenges.

Crafty Individuals Mini's Challenge

Artistic Stamper All Things Bright and Beautiful

Craft Stamper Anything Goes with stamping

That's Crafty Feminine Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Loving your mini notebook Jannet. The teddy head at the corner looks so cute. Thanks for joining in the CI Challenge. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mini book Jannet. Love how you have just used the Teds head. Such a great idea. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals Challenge.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing in the TIMI challenge - gorgeous entry
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect stamp choice for this mini notebook and I like the sentiment stamp you paired the teddy with.
    Thank you for joining the Crafty Individuals Challenge.
    Good Luck Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cute! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute notepad using this adorable bear stamp! Thanks for linlink in the CI challenge this month
    Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win Jannet.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye