5 Aug 2016

Magical Unicorn Gift Box

Today I have created my first project for IndigoBlu, you can read all the details about how I made it on their blog Oh and you definitely, definitely need Unicorn Sparkles they are just amazing!

Don't forget that this months challenge theme at IndigoBlu is Summer Florals, and you could win some wonderful stamps!

Thank you so very much for visiting.

I would like to enter My Magical Unicorn Gift Box into the following challenges

Craft Stamper Stencils and Masks I hope this meets the rules as I used a stars stencil to create the stars which I then cut out individually.

Artistic Stamper Anything Goes

Creative Artistes Anything Goes

 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your unicorn box... Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...

    Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty, inspirational project. I love it.
    Glad you joined in the fun at Creative Artiste Challenge this month.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for sharing this stunning project with us at The Artistic Stamper
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! What a stunning project. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creation has turned out fantastic
    thanks for joining our challenge over at
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! love this! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow how utterly utterly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye