18 Feb 2017

The Secret Is Love



"Tis a secret: none knows how it comes, how it goes:But the name of the secret is Love!" Lewis Carrol

I covered the Papier Mache heart in Gesso.


When dry I painted over the Gesso with 2 coats of Ruby Slippers, allowing each coat to dry before applying the following one.


I used masking tape to hold the Rose Stencil in place on the heart, and dabbed Snow White paint into the stencil. When dry I continued this on the other side of the heart.

I stamped Alice onto some card and added some colour to her with colouring pens. I used a clear sparkle pen to add some light sparkle to her.

I fussy cut alice and adhered her to the front of the heart with clear 3D adhesive pads.
Thank you so much for visiting today.
I would like to enter The Secret is Love into the following challenges
Artistic Stamper Love,Hearts
Creative Artiste
Noor Design Have a Heart
That's Crafty Hearts
Products Used

2 comments:

  1. Hi - great project. Love a bit of Alice. Super colour on the heart.
    Thanks for joining us over at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
    Hugs,
    Bev (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a fabulous heart and image.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design Uk
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye