20 May 2018

Don’t Let Life Dull Your Sparkle



I fell in love with this Spellbinders  Away We Go  die when I spotted it at the Alexandra Palace Craft show earlier this year.It cuts beautifully, I do often struggle with dies not cutting very well!  I enjoyed creating backgrounds with my aqua markers pens so much I made another one, but no swirls this time. I also added some fibres and dried flowers. 
I currently have some pretty Forget-Me -Not flowers in my flower press, yes I actually put them in the press this time,  and not between book pages ! They should be ready in the next few weeks, so I am looking forward to using them.

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you are having time to enjoy your crafting xx

I would like to enter this into the Artistic Stamper Backgrounds Challenge. 

6 comments:

  1. That really is a stunning die Jannet, reminds me of days gone by. How lovely that you use a real flower press, I used to press flowers between book pages in my youth, there are probably books that still have flowers within them. A beautiful card along with your background.
    Have a super Sunday.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely die and like you I've had problems with detailed dies but never with Spellbinders dies. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! love how you have used the die cut. What a great sentiment. I have struggled with some dies. Sometimes, I find just a piece of household baking parchment placed between the card and die helps.
    Take care, Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jannet, how beautiful, I love the die and the wonderful inky background, gorgeous design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Jannet, such a sweet card, beautiful did cut and I just adore the way you have used the fibres and your pressed flowers, absolutely gorgeous, you have inspired me to get out my flower press. Thank you so much for joining in the artistic stamper challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye