7 Jul 2016

Audrey Hepburn Postcard

 

 

I was blog hopping recently when I came across the blog Sunday Postcard Art. Where a new theme is set to create a postcard each Sunday. This weeks theme was Audrey Hepburn, and as Audrey Hepburn is my favourite actress I of course had to take part!

A friend gave me a packet of napkins with Audrey on a few years ago, and they were so beautiful I of course couldn't use them, so I put them in the back of a drawer. I pulled them out to make this postcard. I carefully cut her out of the napkin, and also cut some flowers out of a pretty paper which I had. I also added lots of pretty gems, and some sequin net, and some stickers.

I hope this will be suitable for a postcard.

 

Audrey Hepburn personified beauty both internally and externally.

 

"I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles” - Audrey Hepburn

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You created something truly lovely that captures her essence.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful postcard. thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye