5 Oct 2016

My Indigoblu Projects On Hochanda TV


My Sparkle and Glisten Christmas Box

Magical Unicorn Gift Box

What a lovely surprise it was to see Kay showing my projects live on Hochanda television, along with lots of wonderful projects by the talented Indigoblu Design Team. It was a few weeks ago, but I have only managed to put the photos up today.

You might be able to spot my Alice in Winterland Canvas on the shelf in the background.

I had my stitches out today, and I need lots of therapy to get movement back. Luckily I planned ahead and I made some Indigoblu Autumn projects before I had my operation, so I will be putting those on the blog this month.

"'I wasn't afraid,' said Pooh, said he, 'I'm never afraid with you.' So wherever I am, there's always Pooh, There's always Pooh and Me."

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jannet and hope you are on the road to recovery and will be back crafting very soon, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye